On this international day of giving back, we are especially grateful for you: the donors, partners, online visitors, and volunteers who are helping make human rights a reality, instead of just a promise. With our #GivingTuesday campaign Let’s Go Global: Filling the Human Rights, we are working to ensure that advocates have the information, legal advice, and tools they need to defend fundamental freedoms – in every country of the world.
Let’s go global and fill the human rights gap!
Your support will have a real impact. This year, we’ve made a difference in 172 countries, and reached 3 people for every $1 donated. The advocates and victims we’ve helped have written us to say:
- Thanks again for your help and advice…We filed [our petition before the African Commission] yesterday, and will await the government’s response.
- I wanted to thank IJRC for holding such an incredible human rights training.
- Thank you for your help. The [African] Court has registered my application.
- I appreciate very much the work you are doing to raise consciousness and increase knowledge about the [United Nations] treaty body system, among your other good works.
- Thank you enormously for your help in this case. I hope the [Inter-American] Commission will decide it quickly.
- Thank you very much for putting together the wonderful International Human Rights Training.
You can help ensure our services reach victims and advocates like these in all 193 countries of the world by making a #GivingTuesday donation. All contributions made today will also be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $3,000 by a longtime IJRC supporter, and could help us win additional donations through Razoo’s Giving Tuesday challenge.
Join in the #GivingTuesday movement by spreading the word on Twitter, Google Plus, and Facebook!
Thank you for your continued support.
the IJRC Team